Thank you for visiting the website of Marietta-Roswell Alumnae Chapter (MRAC), Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Our meetings are held at the East Cobb Middle School located at 825 Terrell Mill Road, SE, Marietta, GA 30067. All chapter meetings are held on the first Saturday of the month at 10:00am with the exception of our September meeting which will be held on Saturday, September 10th.
Meetings are ONLY open to duly initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. Consequently, proof of membership is required and must be verified BEFORE admittance to chapter meeting is granted. In addition, visiting Sorors will need to check in with our Courtesy committee at the visitor’s table and bring the following credentials to enter the meeting:
- Membership card or original membership certificate
- Photo identification
Please complete the below Membership Verification form no later than 5PM EST, the Tuesday before the chapter meeting. A current photo is required to be uploaded. Upon completion of the form, please press the “Send” button so that our Finance Team can complete the verification process.
For the virtual meetings that are held in February, March, and May 2023, once membership has been validated, details on registering for our virtual meeting will be emailed to you. Visiting Sorors will be admitted by Technology following appropriate approval.
Please be advised the attire for the chapter meeting is business professional for both In-Person and Virtual Meetings (i.e. no jeans, no shorts, no spaghetti strap dress/shirt, or clothing items with the sorority symbols).
Return to In-Person Meeting Guidelines
It is our recommendation that chapter members and visiting Sorors alike adhere to the following protocols and safety measures, bulleted below, while attending in-person meetings.
- Make every effort to protect yourself and others, thus COVID-19 vaccinations are encouraged, but not required. COVID-19 vaccinations do not prevent you from getting COVID-19, but reduce your risk of progression to serious illness, hospitalization, or death.
- CDC guidelines have relaxed requirements for face masks in public spaces unless you have COVID-19 symptoms, a positive COVID-19 test, or close contact exposure to someone with COVID-19. However, we will require face masks during in-person meetings.
- We are requesting Sorors to maintain good personal hygiene by washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always remember to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you do not have tissue, the CDC recommends you cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow, not into your hands. Throw tissue in the trash and immediately wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Lastly and more importantly, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms related to COVID-19, we request that you PLEASE stay home:
- Fever above 100.4° F
- Muscle pain/body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of the sense of taste or smell
- Congestion/runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
NOTE: Individuals seeking membership in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. will NOT be admitted into the chapter meeting.
Please continue to visit the MRAC website for updates on Chapter activities.
Membership Verification Form
Please complete the following form. This will ensure an accurate record of your membership.